Virtual Businesses – The New Virtual Workplace
With so many home businesses and people wanting to work from home or have flexible working arrangements, setting up your virtual workplace is becoming more and more important.
Does it cost a lot of money?
Is it hard to do?
But how exactly can you do this?
Well the answer is that with myriad of free internet applications you can use to free yourself from your office and it is actually not that difficult to set yourself up to be able to work from anywhere with anyone.
You could surf the web and find all the tools you need yourself over time, but how much is your time worth and what is it best used for? I have spent a number of year assessing and testing hundreds of internet applications, selecting the best and creating a fully functional virtual workplace for small businesses starting up or for those that want more work life balance.
I have created a program that is suitable for anyone that is just starting up a small business or has a small business but wants to learn how to work smarter. The aim is to show you a whole suite of internet application, tools and tips that will save you time and money and get you started quickly and easily.
With my system you will learn how to work from any where any time.
Learn how to get a low cost telephone system
- Free internet phone
- Using voice to create text and sms
- Using telephone cards for interstate and international calls
- Free SMS
Setting up your office on a shoe string
- Free Office basics – word, excel, powerpoint
- File conversions options
- Backing up your files, sharing your files and working in multiple locations
- Tips and tools on keeping you computer running smoothly
- Choosing an internet browser
- Anti virus protection
Getting the most out of your e-mail system
- Synchronising your e-mail accounts
- Working off line
- Scheduling e-mail (Letter me later)
- Subscriptions to newsletters
- E-mail filters
Virtual Communication / Meetings – remote collaboration
- Google calendar sharing
- Virtual Meetings
- Virtual brain storming
- Sharing documents virtually
- Virtual groups
- Virtual intranet
Making the most of Google’s free applications & tools
- Google Calendar – sync with outlook
- Managing newsletter subscriptions
- Keeping updated on competitors and what people are saying about you
- Google bloglines
- Maximising google maps
- Google search tips
Program Delivery Options
- Face to face training (if you live in Melbourne Australia) 12 session for $960
- Group training (min 5 people @ $660 per person for 12 hours)
- Weekly Teleseminar (min 3 people $480 per person for 12 weeks)
I guarantee you will get your money’s worth and the possibilities will blow you away and set you free. Contact Me to get your virtual business up and running fast.